Monday, June 2, 2008

let the blogging begin!

The class blog roll has already passed the halfway point. Getting the class set up (students signing up for the listserv and a blog) is always a bit hectic at the beginning of the term, which is why there's no graded blogging until next week.

As I mention on the Process Tasks and Participation pages, it's easier to keep track of everyone's blogging activity if you add your classmates' blogs to your own blog roll and set up Google Reader. Both are easy to do. If you have problems, first check with Blogger help (blog roll) and Google Reader help (generally I've found all google help functions actually helpful). Then email me or the listserv if you have additional questions.

I've spent a good part of my day answering class emails and adding your blogs to the blog roll. Later in the week I'll blog about class content.

In the meantime, email any general questions you have about the class to the listserv (google groups). And blog away!!

--Professor Cyborg

No comments: